Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Popstar Stylin


Welcome to Popstar Stylin the site for Celebrity based style.

If your asking if this is a style guide the answer would be no.

On this blog I will be posting outfits I find online that looks funky and fun that a celebrity might wear or sometimes just things I find cute!

I will not just be adding things I like but by observing my friends style and TV styles.

This site is not just for teens but I will also be searching for cute clothes for Kids and Teens aged 4-18.So Im sure you will find something you like here as I am not just focused on 1 age group!

I will make sure I label the ages I think each outfits I post are appropraite for.

Obviously I wouldnt suggest a 16 year old wearing a Blues Clues Dress :)

0 comments on "Popstar Stylin"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

PopstarStylin Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez